Up to £65,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client is one of the UK’s leading envelope contractors. They are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the company on a permanent basis.
Our client focuses on all types of envelope systems including curtain walling, cladding, roofing and glazing. The candidate will be able to professionally liaise with clients. They work in both the new build and refurbishment sectors.
- Top to bottom management including commercial and operational tasks
- Maintaining steady workflow and turnover
- Scheduling resources
- Ensuring that projects in your jurisdiction run to budget
- Delivering acceptable margins
- Achieving or improving on agreed budgets
- Increasing client base
- Heading up a medium-sized team
- Ensuring preliminary costs run within estimated costs
- Liaising and constantly communicating with management and Sub Contractors
- Must live in a reasonable distance of Hampshire
- Must have an extensive commercial experience
- Must have excellent commercial acumen
- Must have worked in a senior management position previously
- Must have 5 or more years previous experience within a specialist sub-contractor or main contractor
- Be dedicated and be willing to put in the hours required to achieve results
- MUST be happy to travel.