Up to £50,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Quantity Surveyor – Façade / Structural Steelwork
My client is a leading international façade contractor working on some outstanding projects.
Due to growth, they are now looking for someone to provide detailed and accurate estimates for projects and to assist with the control of the commercial activities
- Prepare cost estimates for new contracts.
- Obtain project-specific quotations for elements of work. Subcontracted works, (design, fabrication and installation of supporting secondary steelwork) material supply and fabrication (ETFE, Glazing), and others as required.
- Complete project specific questionnaires issued by the client as required; eg. pre-qualification and Health & Safety documents.
- Review information, specification, drawings and tender dates.
- Take off material schedule and prepare estimate using the appropriate estimating system.
- Keep detailed records of all estimation documentation, including site assessments and contract terms; update any existing contracts immediately upon agreement of new terms with clients.
- Ensure project team adhere to contractual obligations.
- Key supplier procurement.
- Financial management and reporting of projects and their supply chain, as well as cost value reconciliations and variations.
- Resolve contractual and commercial queries and issues.
- Ensure compliance with current legislation and good practice.
- Prepare and submit final accounts.
- Must have 3 years or more previous experience of Quantity Surveying within a specialist sub-contractor
- Must live within a commutable distance of Farnborough
- Willing to travel for projects
- Must have a CV that shows stability