£20,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
about 2 months ago
We are looking for a person to join the technical team within our expanding company, which specialises in high-performance glazing systems.
Applicants shall be fully conversant with Auto-Cad in both 2D and 3D environments, and additional CAD-based CNC experience would be desirable but not essential, as full training can be provided.
Knowledge of engineering design within the construction industry would be preferred, and familiarity in standard building/construction practises, particularly within the curtain walling/glazing sector, would be an advantage.
Applicant must be able to learn quickly and adapt to the individual requirements of the various international markets we operate in.
Good communication and paperwork skills are essential to ensure the accuracy of detail and project correspondence.
- Interpretation of architectural construction drawings.
- Production of general arrangement drawings for architects/customers approval.
- Liaising with customers/architects throughout the design process.
- Scheduling/requisition of materials for production.
- Transfer of design data into CNC based software for production.
- Other administrative duties to include updating of company literature/product manuals and issuing of project documentation.